Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina vs Lima, Peru
WARNING! Ushuaia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ushuaia.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,063 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04093 PEN / ARS *
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 50% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 9,100 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 4,537 (ARS $110,865) in Ushuaia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$18,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Posadas costs ARS $1,500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 3 hours ago)