Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,178 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00324 PEN / KRW
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 64% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 14,759 (₩4,548,358) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 9,000 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santo André costs R$ 295 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$12,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)