Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,020 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00325 PEN / KRW
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 67% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 13,191 (₩4,057,727) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 7,900 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 795 (about 4 hours ago)