Cost of living in Townsville, Australia vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,047 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.878 PEN / AUD
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 87% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 14,770 (AU$5,133) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 7,900 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vijayawada costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)