Cost of living in Toruń, Poland vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,093 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.975 PEN / PLN
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 9,300 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 8,729 (8,956 zł) in Toruń.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hurghada costs E£ 6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)