Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.908 PEN / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,403 prices entered by 502 different people.
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 127% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 6 hours ago)