Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.546 PEN / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,372 prices entered by 827 different people.
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 101% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Halifax costs C$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panipat costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toluca costs Mex$ 8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Zhengzhou costs 8元 (27 minutes ago)