Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Lima, Peru
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,016 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PEN / IRR *
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,000 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 4,927 (﷼ 56,200,173) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 7 hours ago)