Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,007 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.896 PEN / CAD
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 14,251 (C$4,921) in Thunder Bay, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 9,000 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)