Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,121 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.397 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 14,175 (€3,224) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 9,100 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)