Cost of living in Talca, Chile vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,142 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00504 PEN / CLP
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is about the same as in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 8,633 (CH$1,713,359) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,600 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 4 hours ago)