Cost of living in Tacuarembó, Uruguay vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,031 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08465 PEN / UYU
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacuarembó (Uruguay) is 7% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,100 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 7,505 ($U88,662) in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)