Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,176 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05029 PEN / INR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 32% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 9,400 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 6,349 (₨126,237) in Srinagar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)