Cost of living in Shenyang, China vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,233 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.571 PEN / CNY
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 13% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 10,657 (18,649元) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 9,400 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Antalya costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)