Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.567 PEN / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,354 prices entered by 325 different people.
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 87% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 5 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 5 hours ago)