Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,183 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.649 PEN / BRL
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,300 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 7,133 (R$ 10,998) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Washington D.C. costs $115 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)