Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,034 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.435 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 14,316 (€3,228) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 9,600 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,600 (about 3 hours ago)