Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,148 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07448 PEN / PHP
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 95% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 17,708 (Php237,766) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 9,100 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $24,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)