Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,191 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07774 PEN / PHP
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 103% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 18,066 (Php232,403) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,900 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 3 hours ago)