Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Lima, Peru
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,364 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04079 PEN / ARS *
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 9,300 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 4,995 (ARS $122,444) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Montpellier costs €735 (about 2 hours ago)