Cost of living comparison between Saltillo, Mexico and Lima, Peru
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 945 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18116 PEN / MXN
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 16,250 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 12,538 (Mex$ 69,212) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 13 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ostrava costs 8,500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)