Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,222 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17483 PEN / MXN
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 9,500 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 8,901 (Mex$ 50,912) in Saltillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)