Cost of living comparison between Saltillo, Mexico and Lima, Peru
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19128 PEN / MXN
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 16,250 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 13,167 (Mex$ 68,833) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,275 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,677 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saransk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Almaty costs 6,200 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)