Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 15%|
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.651 PEN / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,634 prices entered by 423 different people.
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 9,200 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 8,681 (R$ 13,333) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 7 hours ago)