Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,028 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.24271 PEN / ZAR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is about the same as in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 9,590 (R 39,513) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 9,300 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulhasnagar costs ₨700 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €7 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)