Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,030 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.403 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 71% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 13,821 (€3,139) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,100 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Doha costs 11 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)