Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,446 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17525 PEN / MXN
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is about the same as in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 9,176 (Mex$ 52,358) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 9,000 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 3 hours ago)