Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,097 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.581 PEN / HRK
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 17% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 10,190 (17,546 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,700 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)