Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,991 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.527 PEN / BOB
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is about the same as in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 9,146 ($b17,343) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 9,100 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$11 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,395 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (about 2 hours ago)