Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,117 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.389 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 69% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 13,365 (€3,045) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 7,900 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 503 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 29 (about 2 hours ago)