Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,120 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.403 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 14,625 (€3,321) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 9,100 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £11 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)