Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,166 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.316 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 13,385 (€3,101) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,600 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)