Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,249 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.497 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 13,967 (€3,106) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,600 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Recife costs R$ 4,400 (about 2 hours ago)