Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,062 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.396 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 13,230 (€3,010) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,200 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.28 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Metz costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,874 lei (about 4 hours ago)