Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,082 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.49122 PEN / TRY
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 9,300 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 8,118 (16,526TL) in Osmaniye.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)