Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,191 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17469 PEN / MXN
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 7,800 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 6,564 (Mex$ 37,574) in Oaxaca.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)