Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,001 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17114 PEN / MXN
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,000 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 6,005 (Mex$ 35,085) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (31 minutes ago)