Cost of living comparison between Naucalpan, Mexico and Lima, Peru
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 938 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18015 PEN / MXN
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 15,000 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 11,797 (Mex$ 65,482) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $915 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8mb, 1 month in Odessa costs 31₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toledo, Ohio costs $5.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)