Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,142 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18221 PEN / MXN
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,200 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 6,482 (Mex$ 35,577) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)