Cost of living comparison between Naucalpan, Mexico and Lima, Peru
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 898 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16867 PEN / MXN
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 15,625 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 11,268 (Mex$ 66,805) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Skopje costs 50 ден (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vilnius costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,580 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)