Cost of living comparison between Naucalpan, Mexico and Lima, Peru
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 971 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19128 PEN / MXN
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 16,250 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 13,557 (Mex$ 70,876) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 89 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9,999 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$1.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pilsen costs 10,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)