Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,281 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.879 PEN / CAD
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 74% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 15,158 (C$5,265) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,700 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miami, Florida costs $429 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 32 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 39,000 (about 2 hours ago)