Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,152 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.891 PEN / CAD
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 73% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 15,870 (C$5,489) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 9,200 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Kingston costs J$55,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)