Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,089 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13281 PEN / UAH
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,000 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 5,411 (40,741₴) in Mykolayiv.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rennes costs €70 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Lagos costs 6,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (7 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Riga costs €3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)