Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17713 PEN / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,670 prices entered by 356 different people.
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 4 hours ago)