Cost of living in Monaco vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,323 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.444 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monaco is 257% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 29,663 (€6,675) in Monaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,300 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Talca costs CH$11,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copiapó costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,242 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$130,000 (about 2 hours ago)