Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Lima, Peru
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,016 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.830 PEN / LYD *
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 43% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,800 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 4,986 (6,010 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 4 hours ago)