Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,176 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18068 PEN / MXN
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 7,900 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 6,317 (Mex$ 34,960) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)