Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,018 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17713 PEN / MXN
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,500 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 6,804 (Mex$ 38,413) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Kingston costs J$55,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)