Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17349 PEN / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,433 prices entered by 550 different people.
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)