Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Lima, Peru
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,025 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PEN / IRR *
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 8,929 (﷼ 103,072,233) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,200 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)