Cost of living comparison between Madrid, Spain and Lima, Peru
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.749 PEN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,435 prices entered by 467 different people.
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 188 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nairobi costs Shilling3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Moscow costs руб 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U0.93 (about 1 hour ago)