Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,132 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.658 PEN / BRL
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 9,500 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 7,251 (R$ 11,025) in Maceió.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vijayawada costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)