Cost of living in Ludhiana, India vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,100 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05041 PEN / INR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 30% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,300 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 5,799 (₨115,037) in Ludhiana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 3 hours ago)