Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Lima, Peru
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,145 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00574 PEN / AOA *
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is about the same as in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 8,300 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 8,234 (1,435,566 Kz) in Luanda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 189,900 kr (about 2 hours ago)