Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,285 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.651 PEN / BRL
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 9,000 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 6,720 (R$ 10,324) in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- 16 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Boulder, Colorado costs $6 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (about 3 hours ago)