Cost of living in Logroño, Spain vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,062 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.403 PEN / EUR
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Lima (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 12,303 (€2,794) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 8,800 in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 350 (about 2 hours ago)