Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica vs Lima, Peru
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,087 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00595 PEN / CRC
Do you live in Lima? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Lima (Peru)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require S/. 7,800 in Lima you would need to make just about S/. 7,684 (₡ 1,291,172) in Limón.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Culiacán costs Mex$ 350 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)